My name is Hazel and I’m from Toronto, Canada. I became a reiki master for many reasons. I felt that reiki would be useful to have as a self-care tool. I also believed it would benefit a my family, friends and their animals. It was something I learned on my spiritual journey. I didn’t think of it as a possible business until recently.
Besides being a reiki master, I have always loved DIY and creating art. For DIY I’ve created my own ACV hair rinse, and candle-making. On the art side I do painting, sketching, calligraphy, poetry, singing, and editing articles. I just love creating and the satisfaction that comes after a finished project. An idea came to me one day to combine these loves of mine. So now my focus is on creating a space for others to feel safe, healed and nurtured through reiki, and art.
Why call the business Lynx Reiki?
I have been drawn to the Canadian Lynx for as long as I can remember. They are beautiful, aloof animals in the wild. When I look at a picture of the lynx I see such depth and wisdom in their eyes. The qualities associated with the lynx is the power of discernment, intuition, patience, loyalty, understanding and the ability to see through the hidden parts of our inner selves. The lynx encourages us to be flexible in our lives by breaking out of our routines. I love what the lynx represents and I aspire to be an example of all these positive qualities.
- 2008 – Master level in Reiki Tummo. I have practiced reiki on people as well as animals (cats, rabbits, horses, dogs).
- 2010, 2013, 2020 – Reiki Tummo Spiritual Retreats
- 2016 – Eden Energy Medicine (EEM) – Module 1 and 2 of the the Foundations classes. EEM integrates several health practices from acupressure, yoga and qi gong. It’s complimentary to conventional Western medical caree.
- 2018-2021- self-development courses from Landmark Worldwide.
- The Forum, The Advanced Course, The Self-Expression Leadership Program, Communication – Access to Power Course, Communication – Power to Create course, the Breakthroughs Seminar, and The Team, Management Leadership Program
- 2008-2021 – Various courses & workshops
- Sacred Six – JB Glossinger (online)
- Coming Home – Sonia Choquette (online)
- Discovering Ayerveda – Deepak Chopra (online)
- Fit for the Stage – Leigh Graham (in person before Covid)
- Law of Attraction Toolkit – Katherine Hurst (online)
- Rich Woman – Emily King (online)
- Sing With Freedom – Per Bristow (online & in person New York workshop before Covid)
- Talk 2 Heaven – Carmel Joy Baird (online)
- Lifebook – Mindvalley (online)
- 5am Club – Robin Sharma (online)
- Hay House – Writer’s Workshop (online)
- 2011-2106 – Former eco beauty blogger – Elegantly Eco
If you have any questions about my learning experiences please email me at email@example.com.